This plan is good for 25 meals at either Ultimate Dining or Panache for the semester. Can be purchased at anytime throughout the semester. Block meals expire at the end of the semester
Please allow up to 48 hours for plan to appear on your account.
- Meal cards are only valid to whom it was issued to.
- Block meal plans have to be used up within the dates of the semester
- Block meal plans will expire on December 17th, 2021 for Fall semester and May 7th, 2022 for Spring semester; they will not carry over to the following semester.
- Block meals ARE NOT available as meal exchanges.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please report it to the Dining Services office immediately. The office phone number is (813) 257-3088.
- Cancellation Policy: You must officially leave the University or graduate to cancel your unused portion of your plan. There will be a $35 cancellation fee. Unused amount will be fully reimbursed excluding Bonus Dollars. Refunds will be only be processed a year from the last date used.
- Please check dining.ut.edu for hours of operation.